Intelligent Integration Roundtable
Enterprise Decision Management Driven by JBoss BRMS & SOA
Cost: Complimentary (continental breakfast included)
When: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 - 8AM-12PM
Location: Arlington Hilton - 950 North Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22203
Automating complex business rules and processes can provide your business with a competitive advantage. Businesses today must respond to change, opportunities, and threats more rapidly than ever before. JBoss BRMS reduces the complexity with business rule automation by removing decision logic from program code. This allows business analysts and project owners to rapidly adapt to changing regulations, customer trends, market opportunities and threats by updating IT deployments with new/modified business rules. JBoss BRMS complements the JBoss SOA Platform to provide a simple, open, and affordable foundation to integrate business services, events and business process automation.
Join Red Hat and Vizuri for a roundtable discussion and demonstration of real use case examples and competitive advantages of business process automation driven by JBoss BRMS and SOA. This complimentary half-day event will feature recognized industry leaders and experts in Open Source business process and rules community from both Vizuri and Red Hat.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts, Architects, and Developers interested in enabling the intelligent, integrated enterprise through complex event processing, data virtualization, SOA, cloud services, emerging messaging technology, business rules management, and business process orchestration.
- Organizations considering strategic alternatives to complex, expensive proprietary SOA, BRMS, or Data Management platforms.
- Organizations considering an upgrade to their IT infrastructure to be more integrated and agile, to leverage built-in active decision making that analyzes ongoing business event streams, and to make real-time decisions to increase response time
- Enterprise Architects and Project Managers looking to quickly solve specific problems using service oriented architecture best practices, without embarking on high-cost, long-term project commitments.
JBoss Enterprise BRMS: Benefits of Business and Decision Automation
- Greater business agility; respond to change in hours or days rather than weeks or months
- Reduces business process execution error
- Create better customer experiences leading to higher customer satisfaction
- Accelerate business execution and improve business performance
- Increase return on existing IT investments
- Extend simple, open, affordable business rules management to application, SOA, and BPM environments